Monday, November 9, 2009

you DON'T belong with me.

you belong with me. oh my gosh i hate that stupid effin song. it is one of the many reasons i don't listen to the radio. i hate hearing it at the bar, i hate hearing it on the radio, i hate hearing it on someone's ipod, i hate hearing it on someone's cd. i HATE that song. i am so tired of hearing it. i could recite every single word for you. and then i'd like to jump off a bridge.
the worst part is everyone always tells me it reminds them of me. and THEN we are coming out of bki(best steak sandwiches ever ps.) and of course it would come on the radio. i'm having a perfectly good day when i hear the song start. oh f i hate this song comes out of my mouth. and my sister says i know. and i understand why. but i'm sorry b it reminds me of you and sunshine. it is exactly the two of you. it is him being so madly in love with you. he tells you his hopes and dreams, the things no one else knew. you were the one that made him smile when he was about to cry. you kept him grounded. you're just not what he's 'allowed' to be with. you won't be the perfect little housewife that doesn't stand up for herself and does what she's told. you call him out when he's being cocky and arrogant and he knows that you are one of the few people that has his absolute best interest at heart. he's torn and it's just easier for him to pretend you don't have his heart so that he can do what the family demands of him.
it's okay though. i know you know that this is better.
yes i do. which is why i took a deep breathe, and let him go.

No comments: