Thursday, September 10, 2009

kindly unspoken.

you're a coward.
plain and simple.
you think you're just so tough but you're not.
you're so afraid of me its not even funny.
i wish you would just stop trying to hide your feelings.
i used to be afraid to say it, i love you.
i'm not afraid anymore because even though i know we might never be together, i know how happy you've made me.
you are so afraid to follow your heart and admit you love me too because it'd mean you might be vulnerable.
you might give somebody else the power to hurt you.
you'd lose the control you think you have to have 100 percent of the time.
i've wanted this for so long.
i can't wait anymore.
we're not in highschool anymore.
i could do this forever, wait for you.
but i don't want to.
i'm tired of you getting close to me and then breaking my heart.
i'm not doing this anymore.
i'm not letting you manipulate me anymore.
we've done this what 3, 4 times.
you've broken my heart too many times in the last 3 years.
i'm tired of you breaking my heart every 6 months.
everytime i pick myself up again and put the pieces back together, you're come back and do it again.
it's not that i can't do this anymore, i just don't want to.
i'm not letting you have my heart anymore.
i can't do this if there's not even some possibility that maybe one day, we might be together.
if you want this, step up.
if you want to be the person i know you are, here's your chance.
i'm not waiting anymore.
i love you
but i'm not sorry.

No comments: